Do you ever wonder if you suffer from the winter blues? Check below to see if the points below apply to you.
- Do you enjoy the good things in life much less in autumn and winter than during spring and summer?
- Are you feeling down at the moment?
- Are you much less energetic now than in the summer?
- Is there weight gain or weight loss?
- Did you have a significant drop in your mood last winter?
- Has your interest in social contact or your need for social activities decreased?
- Do you clearly need more sleep in autumn and winter and do you suffer from daytime sleepiness?
- Do you currently have less control over how much you eat and do you feel like snacking more?
- Do you have the feeling these days that you have fewer ideas and that little comes out of your hands?
- Do you have trouble getting out of bed?
- Do you have a great need for sleep?
Let daylight lamps remove your winter blues and brighten your days.
Can you answer 'yes' to everything? Then there is a good chance that you are suffering from the winter blues. What can you do now? Sometimes it is advisable to consult a doctor if you are really experiencing a lot of problems in daily life. In addition, light therapy offers a solution for many people!
Do you want to reduce complaints? View our daylight lamps here